www.newmobilephone.zobyhost.com

-Tmyphone- CellPhone Information,Technology,Games,Hardware and Breaking news; www.newmobilephone.zobyhost.com

CellPhone Information: ‘Oxford’ on the Nokia N97

Posted by yaso Monday, November 23, 2009


The Oxford Dictionary has taken pride of place on each symbian device I have owned for the past several years. It allows me to check words on the go without having to carry around a dictionary. I have found it very useful and now that I am a student, even more so. Therefore, I thought it high time that I did a review now that I have moved to another symbian device, the Nokia N97. Happily, the good thing about the Oxford Dictionary is that you are able to install it on a new handset by a simple method of reinstalling and reapplying your code without having to re-purchase it every year.


0 comments

Post a Comment