www.newmobilephone.zobyhost.com

-Tmyphone- CellPhone Information,Technology,Games,Hardware and Breaking news; www.newmobilephone.zobyhost.com

Motorola and the Color of Night

Posted by yaso Sunday, November 15, 2009


We're preparing for a weekend family vacation. Well basically, we're to go to my aunties 50th golden wedding anniversary. Months have passed since I last went to our home in Leeds. The last time I was there was last Christmas and I just stayed there for around a week. I would constantly think back how my mom would bid us adieu once the holidays are over. She would embrace each one of us tightly trying to hold back her tears as she waves us adios. I know, however, that even though my mother tries to pretend as if everything's ok but in reality she does have a heavy heart towards me for not being able to let my kids, her grandchildren, visit frequently. Grandparents frequently grow attached to their grandkids.
Getting back on track, the youngsters are really excited about the whole trip. My hubby got home early from his office that day simply to help out with the packing. He's a meticulous guy which is what I love about him. He couldn't live without his laptop computer and will always bring work with him whatever the circumstance. Since its almost twelve midnight, I rapidly completed packing up since I wish to be awake very early tomorrow. I was about to get ready for bed and call it a night when he asked me if I have already prepared all the electronics that we would bring such as the camera, palm organizer, Mp3 player, mobile phone and the likes. "I only need one gadget that does it all, my Motorola RAZR2 V8 Dark Pearl Mobile Phone", was my instant reply. This phone is a great travel companion because it has everything in it.
Having the stainless steel form brandmark of the early models of RAZRs, the Motorola RAZR2 V8 has a very elegant and top quality design. This mobile phones boasts not one, but 2 displays (external and internal). The external one boasts the widest of its kind measuring up to two inches and arrives with touchscreen controls for playing music. Its huge 2MP camera is the best among all the RAZR models with its ability to capture remarkable moments in high resolution and can be viewed on its external view screen. The photographic camera likewise has video capabilities that can zoom in digitally at about 8xs. A video editing software is included for fine-tuning the videos taken with your Motorola RAZR2 V8 and to acquaintances using the incorporated Bluetooth. With simply a tap of your fingers, listening to your favorite music will be as simple as ever with the external touchscreen holding the outer music controls. The Motorola RAZR2 also supports all music formats. Since it is a handset made by Motorola - the perfect Motosync technology granting over the air synchronization of Email, Phonebook and Calendar. Going online is as easy as ever with the incorporated HTML web browser, ideal for seeing various social networking web sites like Facebook and Twitter.


0 comments

Post a Comment